I’ll have a full write up of this whole thing later, but a brief writeup of the last week:
- Last Tuesday I got involved in the fight against SOPA/PIPA and founded www.SeattleAgainstSOPA.com
- Last Thursday night I had a line to a song pop into my head. “The day the lolcats died.”
- On Saturday, we shot a video.
- On Tuesday, we launched the “The Day the Lolcats Died.”
- As of Friday (72 hours after launch), the video has gotten 705,000 views and driven over 4000 clicks to Life After SOPA.
You can watch the video below.